Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stella and Michael = Love or Hate?

Last week I read that the baby can hear music and feel dancing so I've been playing more music while I'm working.  I've played all sorts of music but so far her favorite (or least favorite) is Michael Buble and the rat pack style of music.  Every time that style of music comes on, she moves like crazy.  I'm trying to decide if moving equals love and she is dancing around in there or if she is squirming to try and cover her ears. HA! Can't you just picture her going, "Agggggggh turn it off!!!!"

Ok ok...I know I'm probably over thinking her movement but it is interesting to think about.  She even started moving when Miss Hawaii sang a Frank Sinatra song during Miss America last night.  Makes you go hmmmmmmm...

1 comment:

  1. What does she do when it is sung for the Weight Watcher commercial?

    ReplyDelete