Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

24 Weeks Today - 112 Days To Go!

Today marks 24 weeks...only 112 days to go!  I've been feeling good.  Occasionally tired but that is to be expected.  I'm sick of not being able to lift or carry anything.  Thankfully our next ultrasound is already scheduled for Feb 2nd, so they will be able to tell if my placenta has transitioned upwards to where it should be and if that is the case, the activity and lifting restrictions should be lifted.

Matt finally was patient enough to feel the baby kick last night which was pretty exciting! His face lit up and he exclaimed, "I think I felt it!!"  Then he put her in a time out for kicking daddy :) LOL.  She was kicking like a little maniac last night for a good hour.  Almost to the point where I couldn't fall asleep.  I can't imagine how much more aggressive it will get as she gets bigger and her room gets smaller.  Yikes!

The big Zones sales kickoff and 2010 awards banquet is on Friday so I will be flying over to Seattle tomorrow for the festivities and staying over the weekend to hang with my parents.  It is going to be a LONG day in heels, which I pretty much have avoided since pregnancy.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment