Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pack N Play, Diaper Bag, Flowers...oh my!

Just the latest on all of my baby purchases and projects...

I ordered and received the pack n play/bassinet/changing table that we wanted for downstairs.  I am pretty proud of this because I put it together all by myself while Matt was working out.  I think it is pretty darn cute :)  I have it crammed in a corner downstairs so it will be out of the way till we need it.


I also decided on a diaper bag.  Mom and I went to Nordstrom and stopped by the baby department.  The sweet young gal working there was a mom and swore by her diaper bag - Timi & Leslie Charlie Bag - so I was convinced when we left.  I also received that today and it is a bit bigger than I thought it was...along the size of a travel day bag but it is so cute! It looks just like a purse and it comes with a small clutch which will be perfect for keeping my cards and other necessities:


Finally, I finished putting the flowers on the tree in the nursery.  I glued all of the rhinestones on the flowers over the past few days and they were ready to go up!


Lots going on!! Oh my!!


No comments:

Post a Comment