Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Test Results

I just got a call from my doctor and my glucose screening came back normal!! YAY!!! BUT...I am anemic so I will need to add a daily iron supplement to my routine.  I've been extremely fatigued lately which I had attributed to the third trimester but maybe the anemia was also a factor.  I'm hoping that I will perk up a bit by adding the iron supplement.

Have a great weekend!

And to my friends in Hawaii...I hope you are having the time of your lives...HAVE A MAI TAI (OR 10) FOR ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I take Floradix Iron and Herbs every morning. It's liquid iron and I think it'll do wonders. I always feel better when I am taking it than without it cause I am borderline anemic without even being prego. I have my glucose test on Thursday. Wahoo! :)
    - Alie

    ReplyDelete