Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Appointment Update

So...I have good news, good news and semi-good news :)

Good news #1 - My placenta has traveled upward to where it should be so all restrictions have been lifted! I feel like a new woman!

Good news #2 - Little Stella is measuring right on track.  Right now she is 1lb and 13oz and has a strong heart rate of 156.  She is also head down which is great but it is still early and she could continue to flip around as much as she likes.  The ultrasound tech also brought our attention to a little fuzzy blur and told us that was her hair and that it is pretty unusual to see that much hair at 26 weeks.  Looks like she will come out with a full head of hair - color yet to be determined :-)

Semi-good news - I didn't have to do the glucose test today!!! WOOHOO!!! The reason it is only semi good news?? I have to do it in 2 weeks - booooooo!\

Here are some pics from the ultrasound:

Another profile pic -


Here is her little foot - isn't that the cutest??


And this one is kind of creepy, in my opinion, but it her looking straight at you:



Thank you for all of the prayers and good thoughts you all sent my way...IT WORKED!

So now I am at the point where I will have check ups every 2 weeks for the next 10 weeks and then 1 every week after that until she comes into the world! I can't believe we are only 14 weeks away from Stella's arrival!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! So impressed with how well you're keeping up with the blog! Can't wait to see th nursery! See you for our appointments... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing pretty good, huh?? LOL. Come on over any time to see the nursery :) See you soon for the dreaded day ahead!

    ReplyDelete