Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

She's ALIVE!!!!

Stella is on the move!!!

For the past few weeks, I have been feeling what I call "twinges" around where the baby is and my doctor confirmed that is most likely the baby moving but it hasn't been consistent or very noticeable at all.  Lately, the twinges have turned into an almost bubble like feeling.  Its a similar feeling to having rolling gas (sorry if that is TMI!) but more isolated.  I've been going back and forth in my mind on whether its gas or the baby and, this morning, I finally determined that I think it is Stella moving around like crazy in there!

I woke up this morning at around 5:45 and she was moving every 30 seconds or so.  I put both of my hands on my belly and every once in a while could feel a little pop on the outside.  I almost woke Matt up to feel it too but, being the nice wife that I am and seeing how he has today off from work, I let him sleep in.  I'm sure there will be plenty of moving to feel in the future!

I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Is Stella dancing or tumbling? You should know the difference!! Or maybe cheering?

    Enjoy the "gas bubbles" as they dance, tumble and cheer!

    ReplyDelete