Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Will tonight be the night??

I just returned home from my 37 week OB appointment and unfortunately, I have high blood pressure.  It has been borderline high for some time now but was cause for a preeclampsia scare today.  They did test my urine for protein and it was negative which is great but they sent me for blood work just to be safe.  The paperwork literally said "STAT" on it so they told me that they should get the results by this evening.  If there is something alarming in the blood work, she said they would call me tonight and I would most likely be going in to the hospital tonight to be induced.

I keep saying that I'm so done being pregnant but now that I really might be done, I'm a little bit nervous about it and would like to keep her cooking for 1-2 more weeks at least. 

The doctor said that I should know if anything is wrong by 7-8pm tonight and that if everything is ok, I won't receive a call at all.  I wish I would get a call either way but I guess if I don't hear anything by the time I go to bed, I will consider it all ok.

I will update the blog with info as soon as I have any!  Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment