Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pain, Pain...Go Away!!!

I guess I can tell that I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy because I am becoming overwhelmed with different aches and pains, some more severe than others.  As of Sunday, my upper right back has been the worst and most unbearable of all of the pains.  I have been experiencing a sharp, stabbing pain in my upper right back near my shoulder blade that is exacerbated by movement and deep breathing.  Most of you know that I am fairly accustomed to handling pain since I've dealt with so many injuries through gymnastics but I have been lucky enough to not have any serious back issues.  This back pain is almost crippling at times! 

I called my chiropractor to see if there was any way for her to squeeze me in today and thankfully she made a spot for me in her jam packed schedule.  I'll be going to pay her a visit around 1:45pm.  Hopefully she can help alleviate some of the pressure or whatever is causing this horrible pain. 

After that appointment, I get to head over to my OB's office and get my 36 week check up.  As previously stated, this will be a cervical check and they will let me know how dilated and effaced I am, if at all.  I will definitely keep you all posted on the results without getting too detailed :) We will also be talking about labor options at this appointment and if induction is necessary or an option.

After that, I will be meeting Kendra (Stella's future nanny) and Matt at a pediatric CPR class.  No rest for the weary...Let's hope that Dr. Nielson (chiropractor) can help fix me up or I may be completely useless and in tears the rest of the day!

Here's hoping for healing!  Wishing you all a pain free day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the chiropractor helped. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete