Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Days 6, 7, & 8

I will be honest, this weekend was tough.  Matt and I usually go out to eat quite a bit on the weekends but we stayed home and tried to be good on the healthy eating plan.  I only lost .5 lbs over the weekend but hey...that is better than nothing.  So I did break into the 150's.  I'm at 159.5.  We are in the final days of the "cleanse" portion of the 24 day challenge and then we begin replenishing our body with the good vitamins and minerals it needs.  Matt is doing really well and he has lost 4 lbs already.  It feels good to be putting good things in my body but it is still hard. 

On kind of a neat note, headaches are rare, energy is higher than normal and I am feeling good.  Life is kind of crazy right now with trying to finish my portfolio for school and work but I am glad that I have the energy to get it all done.  I'm on the home stretch!

On to the better stuff, Stella is officially pulling herself up and trying to walk and she finally is crawling all over the place.  Her crawl is a little strange.  She puts her left foot on the ground and her right knee and pushes herself forward with her foot.  It is really funny to watch but we are glad to see her progressing.  She is still super happy most of the time and just loves people.  We could not be more blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment