Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

We're having a BABY!!!

Don't get too excited...I'm not talking about me but my best friend, who is like family to me, went to the hospital this morning after her water broke. I am beyond thrilled to meet this new addition and am just beside myself with excitement!  I can barely concentrate on work and my mind is going a mile a minute!  We don't know the sex or name yet so I am crawling out of my skin with anticipation! 

To my best friend, Diane -

I am so excited to welcome you to the mommy club.  Your baby is one lucky kid to have you and Bob as parents.  I cannot wait to watch you and your family grow together!  Stella is also very excited that you made her a new friend :)

I love you!!!!

Ally

Please keep her and her family in your prayers today!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh thanks Ally!! We are so blessed to have friends like you in our lives! Thank you for all your help and kindness. We don't know what we would do without you. So excited to raise our GIRLS together!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete