Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stella in 3D!!!

Hey everyone! Matt & I had a 3D ultrasound done today and we wanted to share the pictures with you.  We were told she is measuring a week ahead at 4lbs 4oz and she is still supposed to gain about 4.5 lbs over the next 9 weeks.  That means a 9lb baby for me...YIKES!!!!! We have one more ultrasound on Tuesday for measuring purposes...I'm hoping this one just wasn't accurate (maybe wishful thinking but so what!)  She is head down and her foot is right between my ribs and her little booty is what I've been feeling in up upper right corner of my rib.  Only 8 1/2 weeks left and we will get to meet this little one!!

It is hard to say but we think she has my lips and Matt's nose.  What do you think??

Here is a cute one...she is saying "ROCK ON!!!"


This one is slightly creepy cause she looks a bit like skelator but it is her doing a big yawn...she is sleepy like her mom!



Here she is rubbing her little eye


Making a fist


And lastly, squinching up her little nose and face


Off to Seattle this weekend for my baby shower! I will post for you all next week about the shower and the appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment