Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feeling a bit bipolar!

I feel like I have been able to remain fairly "normal" throughout this entire pregnancy.  Of course I've had my moments of anxiety and craziness but nothing too out of the ordinary.  I don't think I've been super demanding or needy.  I haven't asked Matt to go get me something because I craved it.  I haven't cried much or been super emotional.  For the most part, I've been pretty happy and laid back (I think - Matt may say otherwise haha).

BUT NOW...things seem different.  I feel like I'm on a roller coaster of emotion that is far beyond my control.  Some days I couldn't be happier and have more energy but then others I'm so grumpy and on edge!  Poor Matt never knows which wife he is getting!  The worst thing is that I can recognize when I'm being irrational and crazy, yet I can't seem to stop it!  So, it is confirmed...I have turned into a crazy pregnant lady.  Bummer! I was trying so hard to avoid the crazies!  Fortunately, I haven't unleashed the crazy on anyone but Matt.  Unfortunately, I keep unleashing it on poor Matt.  I've tried to explain that it isn't him and I realize I'm irrational.  Thank goodness for a husband with abundant patience!!!

Beyond my bouts of insanity, Stella is doing well and continuing to grow.  I am 33 weeks today so 7 more weeks to go!  She is rolling all over my belly and pushing her little foot and booty into my ribs.  She is reacting more to sound and touch.  I can pretty much always get her to move if I give her a little push first.  I've finished all of the baby laundry that I have.  Her clothes, blankets and toys are all washed and put away somewhere in the nursery.  I'm not sure I have organized things in the best manner so they may not be in their final place but they are at least washed and put away somewhere :)

My parents are coming to visit tomorrow and I'm so excited! They haven't been here in quite some time so they haven't seen the nursery or the house in a while.  I'm really anxious and excited to get my mom's help to organize and make things seem more manageable.  Isn't it funny how moms have that ability?!

I wish you all a happy, happy day and pray you have more sanity than I do at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment