Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Showers & Update...

As you know, last weekend I had 2 baby showers.  One was thrown by our family church and one was thrown by my friends, Diane and Julie.  I am just in awe and amazement at how many people came and how extremely generous everyone was.  We feel very blessed!  Between some of the hand-me-downs and all of the adorable clothing gifts that we received, this baby is going to be one stylish little girl!  Here are a few of my favorite pics.

Church Shower Pics:

Table decorations at church:

Table of gifts:


Quincy and Ally with the beautiful diaper cake made by the Mortimers:


Shower at Mom's house...

Diane, Ally & Julie:


Belly Kiss :)


Gorgeous cake:

Stella wreath on the door:

After we made it home we separated all of the clothes on the guest bed:

Here are some examples of the adorable clothing we received...

From Great Grandma Hedman:


This is a contender for the "coming home from the hospital" outfit:


This dress is handmade and flawless:

Isn't this a fun party dress from Debbie:


I could keep posting picture after picture of all of the amazing gifts we received from embroidered and hand made blankets to boppies to awesome necessities, etc.  As I said, I'm still in awe of how generous all of our friends and family were.  Stella is so lucky to be surrounded by such a special group of people.

In addition to our showers, we arrived home and had our 32 week appointment on Tuesday.  We had our last ultrasound where they did the measurements.  They measure the circumference and diameter of the head and tummy and then the length of the femur bone and they can judge the weight (give or take 7oz they say).  Well...our little Stella is measuring in the 70th percentile at 4lb 13oz.  Our doctor is hoping she will be in the mid 8lb range but said it is possible to expect a 9lb + baby.  YIKES!!!  Not surprising but yikes!

That is all for my traveling adventures! I am officially staying at home for the next 8 weeks or until our little one arrives.  I will keep you all posted on how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment