Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stella's 4th of July Pics

Matt, Stella and I headed back to the Seattle area this weekend for Stella's baptism.  I have to download the photos but as soon as I do, I will post them up here.  Her baptism went wonderfully.  She was a perfect angel through church and didn't cry at all during her baptism.  Then we had friends and family back to my parents house for a celebration barbeque.  We set off to make the 5 hour drive (should be 4 but the baby adds an extra hour) back home.  She slept almost the entire drive, only waking when she was hungry.  It wouldn't be fun if we didn't dress her up in some red, white and blue so here are Stella's 4th of July pics:





I hope you all had a wonderful 3 day weekend!  God bless America :)

1 comment: