Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Email Stella!

I stole an idea that I heard about and I created my daughter an email address.  I will be emailing her about things she is doing, how life is going and things I want her to know.  When she is old enough, she can look back at the emails that I've sent and know what it was like for her growing up.  If you are interested in sending her a little note, let me know and I'll send you her email.

Now let me tell you about how fun Stella is getting.  She is quickly growing out of the newborn phase and entering into baby stage.  She is very aware of her surroundings and starting to show a great interest in toys.  She loves watching her little lamb that hangs above her bouncer and when it moves, she starts kicking like crazy.  We bought little wrist rattles but we put them on her feet because she kicks so much.  Here is a little video of Stella having fun:



She is still sleeping like a champ...usually 6-9 hours every night.  We are still amazed by how much she is growing every day!  She is almost outgrowing her 0-3 month clothes!  Time has really flown by since she has blessed our world!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a sweetheart! Crazy how fast they grow, huh?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you email her giggle video! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete